Saturday, December 20, 2008

Spending Time with Family

Lynn and Cassie at Gi Gi and Grandpa's House
Lynn and Cassie
Gi Gi and Dean (Aunt Mundy in the background)
One of Cassie's all time favorite things to do is spend time with her Gi Gi, Grandpa, Aunt Mundy, Uncle Jeff, Lynn and Dean! Dean has to be one of the sweetest little boys that I have ever met. These pics were taken on the 13th. We love spending time at my parents house. Mom has the house decked out this year, and it was fun watching Dean explore around their house. She has a ton of breakable things, and nothing has gotten broken! I think that's pretty awesome with three little ones running around. I love that they all only about 45 minutes away from us, and we can see them quite often.

1 comment:

txmomof2 said...

Adorable pictures of Cassie and her cousins. Dean has grown up since I last saw pictures of him.