Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve with the Wells, Browns& Hendricksons!

On Christmas Eve we spend time at the Wells home. I think this is the fifth year we have done it there, but I'm not quite sure. I think it's really cool that my whole family including my brother and his family and my parents are invited. The adults do a Chinese gift exchange, and the kids open gifts as well. We had so much fun. Poor Bennett threw up, and the party was cut a little short. I think we left around 10:00 pm.
Uncle Shane, Kevin, and Uncle Jeff pretend to be rock stars!
Mi Mi and Pa Pa
Grandpa and Gi Gi. My Dad loves to sit in this car and take in the night. It's a very comfortable chair and I can see why he likes sitting in it :)
Bennett and Kevin

Pa Pa and Kevin. We got Pa Pa a MP3 player that also has a radio. Kevin loaded some music on it, and taught Pa Pa how to use it. I think it was a big hit.
Kevin and Shane
Cassie and Bennett. The Wells children are so tall! Cassie is about a year and half older than Bennett and they are almost the same height! I think they look alike. Not in this picture, but in other pictures they do. When you get all the cousins together you can tell they are related. My goal next year is to get a picture of all six of them! I bet they will LOVE that!
Dean pushing Bennett on his car. In my opinion these are the two cutest boys on the planet!
I love to see Dean smile. It's scary how much he looks like Jeff. They are such sweet boys.
Libby and Emma. I wonder how much longer they will let me take their picture together?
They are such beautiful girls.
Pa Pa and Emma open gifts.
Lynn and Cassie. Lynn is super smart and one of the coolest little girls I know. When I think of her I just crack up. She may look like Mundy but she is all Jeff. (Mundy pointed this out to me the other day and she is so right.)
Libby in her pretty dress. Libby and Emma had the same dress on ,but I wasn't able to get a picture of both of them in it together before they put on their comfortable clothes!
Aunt Kim and Emma playing Big Trouble. This was our gift to Emma. I hope she enjoys playing it.
Jeff taking pictures
Aunt Mundy and Uncle Jeff

Kim and Myself taking it all in.

No comments: