Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last Sleepover for 2008

We had our last sleepover of the year on the 27th. It was a little different than some of our sleepovers in the past. Kevin and Shane went to a friends house to play poker and left Kim and myself with the four kids. They were wild and really didn't want to sleep at all. Bennett did the best. He fell asleep in the pack and play right when we put him down. The three girls had other plans. I finally took Cassie out of her room around 11:30 and she fell asleep on the couch with me. When Shane and Kevin got home Kim and Shane took Bennett home. The next day we met them at Six Flags. Cassie was extremely tired, and very fussy. We all had a great time! The pictures below are a little out of order :)
Jumping on the air mattress.
Cassie, Emma, and Libby. Jackie loved Emma. It really made me happy to see Emma holding her. I hope she sits on Cassie lap like that when she is Emma's age. The girls were waiting for their pancakes, eggs, and sausage I was making :)
Emma, Bennett, Cassie and Libby
Emma read all of the bedtime stories. I didn't know what to do with myself. I just watched, and tried to help with the search and find book. She is such a great cousin and wonderful big sister.
Libby and Cassie.
Ready to go to Six Flags. The girls let me curl their hair. I enjoyed this because Cassie won't let me do anything with her hair. She will have the bob cut until she grows out of this.
Eating PBJ's before hitting six flags. As you can see Cassie won't eat PBJ's at all. The only bread she will eat is a soft pretzel from the mall, and it has to be a cinnamon one!
Inside Six Flags. All the kids with tweety. Do you see that big kid with the Joker mask? That's Uncle Shane. He wore that all over Six Flags. He made most of the employees laugh, but a few were a little scared.
Emma waiting for a ride.
Cassie was a huge mess. I had to take a picture of this. Every time we got in line for a ride she wanted to be held. This line was long and it wasn't cool at all. She just refused to stand in line.
This was a few minutes after the fit. She slept in Kevin's arms for about 20 minutes in line, and the entire ride. It's a boat ride that is inside a cave with all the looney toon characters. After her nap she did a little better.
Bennett has such a sweet personalty. He doesn't talk much, but he understands every word you say. I miss the days that Cassie didn't talk much. I was so worried about her speech when she was his age, and know she rattles on non stop.
Cassie and Bennett rode rides together in Looney Toon Land. She loved this! I think Bennett liked it also!
Cassie and Libby with Scooby Doo
Bennett and Cassie on the swings.

No comments: