Sunday, February 1, 2009

Swimming outside on January 31st!!!

Swimming in my parents hot tub. She had so much fun. I think she is part fish.
After swim lessons on Saturday I took Cassidy to my parents house for a visit. Poor Kevin was home sick with a virus. Cassidy had a choice of going to a park and having a picnic or staying at my parents house and swimming in the hot tub. Guess what she picked? Dad and I went to Costco while the hot tub warmed up. Cassidy got to play with Grandma while Dad and I were gone. As soon as we returned Cassidy and Grandpa got in the hot tub. My dad told me that the temperature was about 75, and he could barely get in. I eventually got in when it warmed up to about 90. She did get to have a picnic in their backyard. Dad bought a yummy take and bake pizza from Costco. I highly recommend those pizza's to anyone who has a Costco membership:)

1 comment:

txmomof2 said...

looks like a ton of fun!