Sunday, February 8, 2009

Crazy Texas Weather :)

The weather has been so nice the last two weekends. Cassidy has been to several different parks here in Arlington or Mansfield. We love to search them out and there are so many to choose from here. It's hard to believe that less than two weeks ago we had an ice storm. I will take the wind and temperatures in the 70's any day. Cassidy on her way to the park that backs up to our house Stovall Park. It's older, but the trail is great for bikes, big wheels and even trikes.
Cassidy with one of her dolls watching the other kids. This has been one of her favorite things to do at the park since she was about 2. I'll ask her, "Cassidy what are you doing?" She always replies, "Momma I'm watching the other kids." I guess it's because she is an only child, and it does make me a little sad, but not sad enough to want another child :)
Going down the fast slide at our park. This one is pretty cool. I like it because it's not plastic and it goes really fast. Yes, I go down most of the slides also. It's so much more fun.
Cassidy in the backyard picking weeds I mean flowers. She had so much fun doing this. She brought them all inside and put them in a tub and added a bunch of water and soap of all things she told me that would make them grow.
Cassidy making her first Ice Angel. She insisted on doing this. It was the first ice/snow that she has ever seen. I think we may have had some snow when she was an infant, but she didn't remember it.

No comments: