Sunday, January 18, 2009

Who gets hit on in the Disney Store?

Kevin, Cassidy and I had a short work/school week. I had a four day week because we had a workday on Friday, and Kevin took Friday off to spend the day with Cassidy. They went to Chuck E Cheese and had a Daddy daughter day. She loved that.

I guess one may be wondering about who got hit on at the Disney Store? Well, much to my surprise it was me!!! I took Cassie to swim lessons Saturday morning, after the lesson Cassie and I went to see Hotel for Dogs. When the movie was over Cassie decided she wanted a pretzel. We had to skip our usual donut run after lessons to make the movie so I told her we could get a pretzel. On the way to get the pretzel we had to pass the Disney Store. That's when a young man came up to me and said "Excuse me, do you go to Tarrent County College?" I laughed and said, "No, I'm sorry I don't" Then he said, "I thought you were in one of my classes." I started to walk away and he said, "Would you like to go out sometime?" I was caught by surprise since I was in the Disney Store holding my daughters hand! I quickly replied, "I'm married" and rushed Cassie to another area in the store. It was creepy since he had no child with him. We got out of the store hit the pretzel stand and I called Kevin. Kevin thinks he may have followed us in there. What a freak! I plan to avoid the Parks Mall for awhile. There is another movie theater we can go to, but it doesn't have the early movies that I like to go to. This one was at 9:45 am so we had plenty of day left afterwards.

Later Saturday night we met Kevin's parents for dinner at Cheddars in North Fort Worth. Cassie got her Birthday gifts since they were unable to make Cassie's party last week. Marcia had a horrible allergic eye reaction.

Cassidy starts ballet and tap lessons again this Wednesday. I'm going to take one of her daycare buddies to the lessons and bring them back to our house after the lesson since her Mom has to work much later than I do. Cassidy will enjoy the lessons so much more with a friend so I don't mind. Since Cassidy is an only child she begs to have friends over all the time. :)

I have 13 days to study for my test. I pray that I don't have to take it again. It's so hard to study when you have children. I'm so glad I finished college before I had her because it's next to impossible to work all day come home play with your child put them to bed and study. All I want to do it veg out and have some time with Kevin!

No comments: