Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dallas Museum of Science and History

Gi Gi and Cassie enjoy one of the exhibits at the Science Museum
Dinosaur bones
Cassie measuring a dinosaur bone at the museum. She enjoyed digging in the sand and measuring the bones while we waited for the rest of our family to arrive.
Last weekend we went the Dallas Museum of Science and History. My family met us there, and everyone had a blast. I wasn't able to get too many pictures because our camera ran out of batteries. These pictures are from the exhibits in the Science Museum. We weren't able to go into the Children's portion of the Museum until 12:00 due to a members only event. The Children's portion of the museum is wonderful. We hadn't been to this museum since the location had changed. It was a great experience. There was a similar museum in Fort Worth that has been torn down, and is being rebuilt. I can't wait for it to reopen because it only takes us 20 minutes to get to that one. This museum is about 40 minutes away on the weekends. I hope to take Cassie back this summer when I'm off on a weekday.

2 comments:

chrissy said...

Looks so fun! I've been wanting to go since I saw it on Alison's blog.

txmomof2 said...

You made it, Lisa! I bet ya'll had a good time. I'm glad it lived up to the hype I gave it.