Sunday, March 22, 2009

Playdate at Central Park in Lewisville

On Tuesday we met my friend Angie and her sweet little girl Addison at Central Park in Lewisville. Angie and I went to college together and student taught at the same school. She is an amazing person and her little girl Addison is super sweet and well behaved. The girls played so well together. Addison turns 3 in July. She and Cassidy are almost the same size! Addison and Cassidy had so much fun playing together. I wish we could see the Booths more often. They are such a neat family.
Cassidy and Addison having fun playing at the park.
When we finished playing at Central Park we met Randy and Kevin at Logans Roadhouse for a nice family dinner. I have actually known Randy a little bit longer than Angie. I met Randy when I first moved down to Texas. When I met Angie in college I insisted that she meet my friend Randy. Well, they really hit it off and are married with a beautiful little girl Addison. They are such a sweet family I love spending time with them.

No comments: