Sunday, March 8, 2009

FACEBOOK

A few weeks ago Kevin convinced me to get on facebook. I didn't want to do it, but I'm so glad that I did. I have found so many old friends from all over the US that I didn't think I would ever talk to again as long as I lived. The only small downfall is at first it was a little time consuming. I haven't been on our blog as much because I've been tracking down old friends, talking to family members who live all over the US and catching up with co-workers and friends that live close by on FB. It's just amazing at how awesome FB is. For example, I found a good friend from high school ( my second high school in IL) who actually lives in Lewisville. We had dinner and caught up the week of my birthday. It has been amazing!!! I'm on the band wagon a little late I know, but I do love Facebook! My only complaint is FB doesn't have spell check. That goodness Kevin can spell he helps me all the time. Even though he does get somewhat annoyed with me asking how to spell simple words. His quote, "I'm not your spell check!"

2 comments:

Eigna said...

Download Firefox instead of using internet explorer. http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
It spellchecks for you on! It just It is SO cool! I love it!

Dan, Kara and Jack Stricklin said...

I sometimes compose an email if I need to spell something and I know it looks wrong.