Sunday, March 8, 2009

Best Birthday Week Ever!!!

Cassidy and Mommy enjoying the hot tub
Lynn, Grandpa, and Cassidy. They had so much fun in the hot tub with Grandpa. Lynn and Cassidy have been taking swim lessons and they are quite the little fish. We are all so proud of both of them!!!!
Lynn, Cassidy, Grandpa and Dean head to the park.
Cassidy, Lynn and Grandma pose for a picture.
I started Celebrating my birthday on March 1st (my actual b-day is the 2nd). My Dad's B-day is 27th so we shared a family party with Jeff's family, Our family, and Kevin's parents at my Mom and Dad's. I continued to celebrate on Monday at school my inclusion class sang Happy Birthday to me and gave me a card. I love that Class. Mrs. Ocheskey rocks!!! That evening we celebrated by eating Taco Bueno and catching up on shows on the DVR. I then celebrated again on Thursday with my wonderful team at my school. They really spoiled me. That night I met up with an old high school friend who bought me dinner and drinks at Razoos!!! Saturday we had a celebration at our house with family and friends. Then this Sunday we headed back to Flower Mound to hang out with my parents and Jeff's family. It was a very busy week, but it was such an awesome birthday week. I think we will continue to celebrate each birthday for an entire week.... I felt so loved by everyone, and VERY spoiled. Just one more week until Spring Break!!! I CAN'T wait!!!!

1 comment:

Dan, Kara and Jack Stricklin said...

I am a fan of the birthday week! This year I had the first ever low key b-day and eventhough people like you remembered and still sent cards and gifts it was not the same as getting to see everyone for my special day. I am so glad you decided to celebrate this year. I don't get to see you guys enough and bdays are the perfect reason to make the time. Your house looks beautiful, I love all the changes you have made. By the way, I just cleaned out a junk drawer yesterday and found thank you cards I had written for my bday gifts. Sorry I forgot to send them. THANK YOU!!!!