Saturday, July 18, 2009

June 2009

This summer has been very busy! I signed up to teach summer school for six weeks and it has been more difficult to keep up with the blog! Since I'm so far behind I thought I would break up June and July happenings.... Father's Day 2009. I love this picture. We celebrated father's day at my parents house with my parents, my brother and his family, and Kevin's family. It was a lot of fun.
Cassidy and Kevin on Father's Day
Mi Mi wanted a picture of the Browns and Wells. I wish we would have taken one with the Hendrickson family also. Not sure why we didn't :(
Brown Family Reunion. For the last 3 years we have met at Tyler State Park. Kevin, Cassidy and I went up one day early to enjoy the lake and have a mini vacation. Cassidy loved swimming in the lake and had a blast with her cousins.
Kevin and Cassidy enjoying a picnic at Tyler State Park. It was very HOT!
Bennett, Libby & Cassidy at the reunion
In June we also took Cassidy to the Dallas Arts Festival. It was hot that day and we didn't stay long. Cassidy enjoyed the sidewalk chalk. They have tons of really cool actives but it was so hot all she wanted to do was eat a snow cone and head home :)
Kevin and Cassidy enjoyed snow cones at the Dallas Arts Festival

No comments: