Saturday, May 9, 2009

Forest Park Mini Train

I have been horrible at updating the blog lately. I have been on face book quite a bit and have managed to update photos on there a lot better. This Saturday Kevin, Cassidy and I met our friends for lunch and then we enjoyed a train ride on the Forest Mini Train in Fort Worth. If you live in the DFW and have small children I highly recommend this train. It's a lot of fun! Here are some pictures from our adventure.
Cassidy running to catch the train!

While waiting for the train Carter and Cassidy enjoyed picking flowers throwing sticks and playing hide and seek. They are so cute together!
Carter and Alison with her flowers that Carter picked her. Cassidy refused to take a picture with me :)
Carter and Cassidy on the train
Carter and Cassidy waiting for the train ride to start
Alison and I were ready for the ride to start!
Hayden, Heath, and Kevin

Cassidy did allow us to take one family picture. Too bad she closed her eyes and my huge Oprah arm is exposed :)

3 comments:

txmomof2 said...

Lisa, you are making me laugh with your final comment, but I really thought you looked wonderful! We had a great time, as usual. The weather turned out perfect! See you soon!

txmomof2 said...

BTW--boy do I look tired! And I'm in desperate need of a haircut.

chrissy said...

Oh my gosh. The Oprah comment made me laugh, we all so critical of ourselves aren't we?! Looks like lots of fun- glad to see the update!