Sunday, November 9, 2008

Enjoying Time at Stovall Park

We spent some time at our park today. Cassie is such a Daddy's girl. She enjoyed feeding one of the horses a leaf along our walk. She loves taking her sister on walks, but gets very tired. Poor Kevin had to carry Cassie for about half a mile. Cassie has been talking about her "sister" (AKA Jackie) a lot these days. She protects her from Daddy and tells him to leave her alone she is my sista!!! Our week was pretty uneventful. My parents came over and spent the day with us. Mom and I went shopping. Grandpa, Kevin, Cassie and Jackie hung out at the house. It was a nice day. I really enjoy shopping with my Mom. One of my favorite past times. We got some good bargains :)
They were on there way to pick Mommy some flowers.

Kevin captured this picture and was proud!


Cassie and her "sister"! Jackie keeps her guard up with Cassie. Jackie is very much a Mommy's girl, and puts up with the rest of the family.

Talking to the horse along our walk.


1 comment:

txmomof2 said...

Great pics! Love shopping for bargins!